We aim to create an environment that enriches and promote our students learning. This is done through the curriculum we provide and the various extracurricular activities that we have.
Imagine and Learn While Having Fun
We believe that all children are creative with the power of imagination; and that all children need to succeed. Our goal is to provide a joyful learning environment that encourages children to Imagine and learn while having fun. We aim to make each child to reach their educational and personal potential in a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for infants, toddlers, preschool and school age children.
Who We Are
“Over 30 years of Excellence in Education”
We are small privately owned preschool/childcare center offering quality education and loving care. We offer the following for our students:
- Qualified, experienced, nurturing teachers
- Fulltime/Part-time programs to meet every need
- Infants through seventh grade (6 weeks -13 years)
- State of the art Center. We have three new commercial playgrounds with rubber surfacing
- Funtastic Summer Camp
- Competitive rates
- Core Knowledge Curriculum (Preschool and Pre-k) and Early Start Curriculum and High Reach Curriculum for the younger groups
- Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
- Mr. David the Musicman/Stretch-n-Grow
- Forty-five percent of our students are teachers children
High Meadows Academy is a “special place” where IT’S GREAT TO BE A KID! and where we make a difference in the lives of our children.
We implore you to reach out to us!